Thursday, June 9, 2011

help?

therapists just put thoughts and ideas into my head they give us "suggestions" to live a better life. but when it comes to their words coming out of your own mouth it's gone too far. just live your life for you not for anyone else. make your own decisions so you can grow to be independent. the medicine they give you to help your "diagnosis" or condition is most likely regulated by the FDA. thy are not to be trusted they make sure you are customer for life by not curing you but postponing the disease. all they want is money, everyone does. don't take these pills is my advice because you will end up worse off than before. in my experience I have been in therapy since I was ten which is a decent amount of time. but I have yet to feel better about myself. my parents have put a lot of money into this waste of time just to help me. I did take it seriously for a long time. till I realized that I wanted to have own life. I just want to be happy and to have enjoyment. I want to have fun with friends, real friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment